This is a very handy vegetable planting guide for large and small seeds. It will ensure the best propagation of your planting.
- Planting Methods for small and large seeds.
- How deep should you plant your seed?
- How much space you should allow between plants, rows or mounds?
- How to prepare you soil.
- How many days do they take to germinate
- How many seeds do you plant?
- How many plants should you thin them to once they sprout?
- Tips on when to and NOT to mulch, especially in warm weather.
Here is a link to the corresponding “printer friendly” pdf file.
Printer Friendly Version of the Seed Planting Guide